Notice to Athletes
- Payment is strictly linked to entry deadlines.
- Under 18’s require a parent or guardian consent to enter any race.
- Once online entries close, athletes can contact Trinity Sports to enquire about availability of late entries. Late entries are not guaranteed and are at the discretion of Trinity Sports Directors.
Triathlon South Africa Licenses
- A one day TSA license fee is payable (for all non-TSA registered athletes) – R100 for standard distance and R30 for sprint & mini distance
- For TSA registered athletes, license number will be validated during entry process
If you have any questions regarding TSA fees, please contact TSA directly.
- At registration, athletes must check their ID/passport numbers and entry information
- Any changes to an athlete’s information must be disclosed at registration. Athletes are required accept Trinity Sports waivers and T&C’s when entering a race. All athletes are required to be medically fit to race or will be removed from the entry list.